Home Education CoU Student Dies of Electric Shock

CoU Student Dies of Electric Shock

146
0
SHARE
Photo: Correspondent/OV

Comilla, June 02 (CoU Correspondent/OurVoice): A Comilla University student was died of electrocution shock on Tuesday morning.

The deceased was identified as Md. Soharawardy Bhuiyan, 23, son of late Rafiqul Islam Bhuiyan of village Gopalnagar of Debidwarupzilla under Cumilla district and a 3rd year student of CoU Anthropology Department, confirmed the university proctor Dr. Kazi Md. Kamal Uddin.

Family sources of Bhuiyan said, he was shocked of electrocution while trying to repair a wire, forgetting to switch of the main circuit, at his house at around 9:30 am.

Bhuiyan was taken to a local hospital immediately where the on-duty doctor declared him dead.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here